[Scribus] Path for ICC Profiles, PDF/X-3

Robert Memering memering
Tue Nov 8 00:08:53 CET 2005

Hello all,

I'm trying to set up color management with scribus 1.3.1,
built from source. The "About"-window says "C-C-T", so
everything should be fine. Now I want to add my own
profiles.

But in the settings menu I can't set the Path to ICC-Profiles.
It seems to be disabled (greyed out). The "PDF/X-3" Option in
the PDF export dialog is disabled as well, although I have activated
color management in the settings (using the built-in profiles).

What's wrong?

Robert