[Scribus] 1.2.3 export pdf crashes sig 11

Eric Swanson swansone
Mon Nov 7 15:53:49 CET 2005

OK, I have more information.  The crash occurs when I open a document
or template created in a previous version of Scribus.  I don't know
what version, but the files were created around 1/2005.  When I
create a completely fresh document in Scribus, the PDF function works
fine (no crash).

I guess I'll have to recreate my template.

Eric Swanson