[Scribus] Scribus/Aqua: missing doc windows on Tiger

Andreas Vox avox
Sun Nov 6 11:43:42 CET 2005

Hi there,

I need your help!

There have been several reports now that document windows don't show in
Scribus 1.3.2cvs when running on Tiger. Unfortunately I don't have
Tiger myself so I can't track that down directly. From the description
it appears that this bug falls into the responsibility of Qt/Mac and
the Apple WindowServer, but maybe not.

There's already a bug report for this:
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=2790

What I need from you is a survey on what systems this bug appears and
on which not.
I'm very interested in Tiger systems which don't show this bug. So it
would be nice if you could add notes to the bug above (or reply to this
message) with the following information:

Bug is present: yes / no
OSX version:
X11: Apple / other
Fink version (if installed):