[Scribus] Aqua Scribus

Andreas Vox avox
Thu Nov 3 20:11:40 CET 2005

G?rard wrote:
> > * Do you have any other fontconfig library on your system? (there
> > should be an old fontconfnig 1 below /usr/X11R6 and maybe another
> under
> > /sw from fink)
>         I don't see any library in either of these directories

Hm, looks as if you killed your old fontconnfig. I have 10.3.8 and it
has
/usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.1.0.dylib
/usr/X11R6/bin/fc-cache
/usr/X11R6/bin/fc-list

> > * what does "type -a fc-cache" say in Terminal?
> > * what does "fc-cache -V" say in Terminal?
> >       I seem to have troubles with my Terminal : it says "unknown
> commands"
> > for  "type" and "fc-cache", though yesterday I succeeded in running
> > fc-cache ( but it reported that /usr/local/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib
> was
> > missing)

Argh, I just checked and it looks as if I messed up the
Fontconfig2.framework in Libraries-A.
I'll provide a corrected version shortly on aqua.scribus.net.

/Andreas