[Scribus] Problems with Aqua

Caleb Rodriguez calebsr2k
Wed Nov 2 13:32:44 CET 2005

Thomas R. Koll wrote:

>Caleb Rodriguez wrote:
>

>>I do not know if I am missing something. I am using 1.3.2cvs Aqua. The
>>program loads fine and I even get to start a new page. The problem is
>>that I cannot see the page on screen.  I am running Mac OSX 10.4.
>>

>for some obscure reason there's a install_MacOSX.sh
>run it, and start scribus via Finder.app
>running it from Terminal.app makes trouble, don't know why.
>
>ciao, tom

Thank you for your reply. I looked for the shell script
install_MacOSX.sh, But I cannot find it on my drive. Is there any place
on the scribus site that I can find the script?  I am willing to
reinstall the whole app.  I have been using Scribus on my linux box for
more than a year and have produced some nice newsletters.  I really
appreciate all of the time and effort that went into the development. I
would also like to help write code if possible.

Thank you all in advance.