[Scribus] scribus 1.3.1: working considerations (14. odd colors)

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Tue Nov 1 13:19:14 CET 2005

Am Dienstag, 1. November 2005 11:32 schrieb Craig Bradney:
> On Tuesday 01 November 2005 11:20, luca colferai wrote:
> > > That is odd, because with proper colour management settings (i. e.
> > > profiles) colours look right in Adobe 7 (that is, when you intent to
> > > print with 4c offset) but not in Xpdf.
>
> No, not correct, please read my reply. Compare a PDF 1.3 to PDF 1.4 version
> of your doc, or load it up in gsview or kpdf.

Hm, practical experience here shows that colours in a Scribus project look
very similar in Adobe Reader 7 and on paper in the resulting 4c offset print
products (using Scribus PDF/X3 export), but different in xpdf.

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht

--
Dr. Tobias Hilbricht