[Scribus] Transparenz fuer Buchstaben und Ziffern/Transparency for letters
Tue May 31 09:01:05 CEST 2005
On Tue, 31 May 2005, Michael G. Schmidt wrote:
> >Properties->Text->shade %
> >do what you want for 'transparency'?
> Thank you Owen! :)
> I want to lay a big "40" over a picture;)
Well, what I would do is;
1. Make a 'big 40' in Inkscape and export it as a png
2. Make another layer over your picture
3. Place the 40 image on the layer and adjust to size
4. Make the background "None"
5. Adjust the opacity to suit.
There are probably easier ways.
More information about the scribus