[Scribus] Re: Questions to Gentium, Myriad Pro, and Minion Pro

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sun May 29 00:35:45 CEST 2005

On Sat, 28 May 2005 22:13:12 -0400
Helge Hielscher <hhielscher at unternehmen.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 27 May 2005 19:17:34 +0200, Maciej Hanski wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've started to to create a Wiki article with well chosen free
> > typefaces for Polish users (please lads from pl, don't hesitate to
> > join me in rhyme:):
> >
> > http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Darmowe_polskie_fonty_przeznaczone_do_druku
>
> Well, I don't speek Polish, but it looks as you don't mention the
> licences of the fonts.

I will mention them as soon as I've found out, what their licences are
(which is not an easy undertaking, if you followed my previous mail on
Myriad Pro and Minion Pro). For the time being I only know, they are
along with the 3 other fonts mentioned on the wiki page as
free as in beer. Any hints?

cheers
Maciej.