[Scribus] scribus invisible when installed from debian package

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell
Sat May 28 15:48:37 CEST 2005

Weirdly, it showed up when I rebooted (that's not supposed be how one
does it, right?). Thanks for all the help.

-dan

Sergio Cambra wrote:
> El S?bado, 28 de Mayo de 2005 01:49, Greg Hill escribi?:
>
>>Being fairly new to Ubuntu,  I installed Gnome first from the CD then
>>installed KDE from Synaptic, selected Scribus from the list of packages,
>>, and marked it for installation. No problem finding it then. It showed
>>up in the K Menu under the "Office" category. Not sure about this but I
>>seem to remember reading somewhere in this forum about people installing
>>KUbuntu without Gnome first, and then having strange things happen.
>>Could this have happened in this case?
>

> I installed Kubuntu without Gnome, and I don't have Gnome, and I had entry
> added in the K Menu.
>
> Sergio

Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Associate Professor of English