[Scribus] Questions to Gentium, Myriad Pro, and Minion Pro

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri May 27 19:17:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've started to to create a Wiki article with well chosen free typefaces for
Polish users (please lads from pl, don't hesitate to join me in rhyme:):

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Darmowe_polskie_fonty_przeznaczone_do_druku

Now the questions:

1. What is  Gentium ( http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=Gentium )
best to use for: books, magazines, small prints?  Has anyone gathered
some experience with this typeface, are there any issues to expect?

2. Myriad Pro and Minion Pro (delivered with Adobe Reader 7): what's
their licence? Can we reliably use them for free in Scribus? Any links would be great.

cheers
Maciej