[Scribus] feedback on pre-alpha Aqua version?

Riku Leino tsoots
Fri May 27 20:25:04 CEST 2005

zee <zeekey at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Is this the place to give feedback on the Aqua development of Scribus?
> I realize that pre-alpha is just that..not offered as
> ready-for-production since many things need to be worked on..

There's http://bugs.scribus.net for issues found in Scribus no matter what
version. For current Aqua there's a  thread where issues can be written
already so that the bug tracker wouldn't get flooded under all the issues
that will be found in there. I don't know much about Scribus' mac efforts but
I think it's based on the 1.3 dev branch which hasn't even seen a dev release
under Linux either so it definitely won't be ready for production use in a
while. In http://wiki.scribus.net can be found a road map towards the next
new stable Scribus version 1.4. (Notice that not even 1.3.0 has been released
yet)

Mailing list is for sure a good place to discuss about all the things around
scribus (and dtp - mailing list not being that strictly for Scribus only
discussions).

Riku Leino