[Scribus] Configure error - 1.3.0cvs on MacOS X / Aqua

Craig Ringer craig
Thu May 26 20:22:20 CEST 2005

Paraplegic Racehorse wrote:

>Will check my CPPFLAGS (what should they be? I can't find a reference anywhere.)

Consider using CPATH instead if all you're doing is setting where to
find include files; rather than

$ export CPPFLAGS="-I/sw/lib -I/somewhere/else"
use
$ export CPATH="/sw/lib:/somewhere/else"

Similarly, LIBRARY_PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and (Mac only)
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH are often better choices than LDFLAGS .

As Andreas pointed out, your immediate problem is that your CFLAGS is
wrong (missing the leading hyphen, before the I).

> The pre-built you mention fails with with error -10810 as reported by Finder.

Are any errors logged when it fails? The easiest way to see is to open
up the Console program in Applications/Utilities and run the program again.

--
Craig Ringer