[Scribus] Configure error - 1.3.0cvs on MacOS X / Aqua

Paraplegic Racehorse paraplegic_racehorse
Thu May 26 19:35:58 CEST 2005

Okay. Pulled from CVS repository and tried again. configure terminated in a different spot, it looked like. config.log attached.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Paraplegic Racehorse" <paraplegic_racehorse at myrealbox.com>
To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 08:44:35 -0800
Subject: [Scribus] Configure error - 1.3.0cvs on MacOS X / Aqua

I grabbed the 1.3.0cvs image (ChangelogCVS file carries date of 16-May-2005) from the downloads section + the .app skeleton and have been following the directions posted on the wiki. configure finishes with error 77, whatever that is. The error is not immediately obvious, so I've attached the config.log.