[Scribus] Version Question

frank gaude' tanzen
Tue May 24 21:11:14 CEST 2005

PLinnell wrote:

>>>Its there now :)
>>>
>>>Craig
>>>

>>Okay, I give up. I downloaded the 1.3cvs that's on the download
>>page of scribus.org.uk and the shadow effect is there but not the
>>"hold down the click on 's' to control the effect". Am I at the
>>right site for the most recent 1.3? anonCVS site?
>>
>>Frank
>>

>I just uploaded an update, which is gpg signed. I do not do them
>automatically, but only when there is a new feature or major bug fix.
>Usually every couple of days or so.

Well, Peter, I downloaded the 1.3cvs file, compiled it, and it acts the
same as the one I worked with yesterday. I'm running a AMD 64-bit box
and lots of the libs are 64-bit and not 32. Could cause my problem.? The
shadow function does work but I have no control over the parameters
holding the mouse on the 'S'.

Frank