[Scribus] highlighting text in a magnified document

Craig Ringer craig
Tue May 24 08:33:16 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 22:47 -0400, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> I just updated from CVS (v1.3) to check out this shadow thing.
>
> I noticed a problem the other day and it's still there -- you cannot
> correctly highlight text with the cursor (with the mouse) when in a
> magnified view (eg, 200%).  It fails to go all the way to the end of a
> line.  Either it simply won't go, or it oscillates from one incorrect
> highlighting to another.

It's an old bug in 1.3cvs ... been there for ages. I had a look for it
at one point but never managed to track it down. All the zoom stuff will
need to be re-done during the ScribusView/PageItem restructuring, but it
wouldn't hurt to have it working before then.

You are using a _developer_ build, after all... sometimes things will be
broken :S

--
Craig Ringer