[Scribus] Scribus CVS on Ubuntu ?

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Tue May 24 00:19:51 CEST 2005

* Thomas Templin <lists at gnuwhv.de> [2005-05-23 23:32:31 +0200]:

> On Monday 23 May 2005 19:42, Sergio Cambra wrote:
> > Julian Robbins escribi?:
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > I've been trying to use the Debian CVS snapshots on my Ubuntu
> > > Hoary box. The problem is that it requires slightly newer
> > > versions of libqt3c102-mt, ie
> >
> > I use apt-get source -b scribus scribus-cvs
>
> May I ask what is your deb-source line(s) for this?
>
> I couldn't find (apt-get source) any scribus-cvs with Debian and
> Ubuntu deb-source(s) lines in my soures.list.
>
> Bye,
> Thomas

Thomas,

The repositories below are physically identical. The first one is on the main
scribus server and is the primary repository and the second one is in my own
web space for cases when the main server is unavailable.

deb         http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ unstable/
deb-src     http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ unstable/

deb         http://debian.tagancha.org/scribus unstable/
deb-src     http://debian.tagancha.org/scribus unstable/