[Scribus] Text file markup language

Aakin N. Patel aakin
Thu May 19 20:23:11 CEST 2005

I have a question.

For several of our longer documents, we tend to break out subjections
into independant text files, so that different people can work on
different parts of the document simultaneously. We then include the
files into the master doc and go through and reformat it accordingly
each time.

Is there a way we could include a markup language in each text file
so that the formatting could be preserved as it is incorporated into
the document? I'm not sure if there is a way to do this easily or not
at the moment.
--
                                                                     - Aakin