[Scribus] EPS integration trouble

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Thu May 19 08:28:50 CEST 2005

On Wed, 18 May 2005 09:06:02 -0700
Johannes Graumann <graumann at caltech.edu> wrote:

> Well, I tried the svg route and can't make it work - scribus screws up
> the element positioning hopelessly. Eps works nicely though ... have
> attached both versions for you to play (if you have the interest).
>
> Joh

Hi Johannes,
this issue surely deserves some attandance (bugs.scribus.net :), but have you tried to open your SVG file with any other application? I did it  with Firefox and Adobe's SVG plug-in, and this Adobe's SVG plug-in screws up the element positioning too. Perhaps is the SVG file (Inkscape output?) not well-formed, whatever...

cheers
Maciej