[Scribus] EPS integration trouble

Istvan Nagy inagy
Tue May 17 21:35:20 CEST 2005

>> I'm new to scribus and somewhat perplexed by this problem I have ...
>> I'm trying to create a poster for a Scientific conference (1m x 2m)

I am also just working on a conference poster. With Scribus I had not
so much difficulties with graphics integration. Surprisingly, the integratoion of
text caused me much more trouble yet.

E.g.:
I make a text box. I  append and format text.
I am more or less satisfied,
but I would like to test it. However, the text does not appear in the Page
preview. Figures are OK ...
At the moment I am working on the content of the poster and I do not know
whether it is  configuration/font problem, or something else ....