[Scribus] Re: PDF/X-3 Option 'Disabled'

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Wed May 11 23:02:05 CEST 2005

Hi Maciej

Thanks for the help.  Actually, the wiki's multiple brackets ([[]] :)
seemed like another markup language to me, and since I did previously
read about it but never tried to put my own stuff on one, I got scared
and posted an SOS :)  Your explanation has made everything about
posting to wiki a whole lot easier.  Thank you.

Best Regards

Asif