[Scribus] another spanish translator

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed May 11 08:24:11 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 06:39, Tech Adept Petrus wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> My name is Pedro Garc?a, nice to meet you all. I have
> recently joined to this mailing list and I'd help
> translating Scribus documentation to Spanish language.
> I speak Italian, too.
>
> First at all, I'm trying to translate the manual page.
> It seems not so difficult ;-).
>
> Next thing I'd like to do will be the Spanish
> translation of the HTML manual.

Hi Pedro,

Thanks very much for your offer of support.
Sergio Cambra (runico at users.berlios.de) does the GUI translation (which is
100% done for 1.2.2). Perhaps you would like to contact him in case he has
plans for this other translation. It sounds like a great offer for these
other things to be translated too.

Craig