[Scribus] Line-numbers!

Suki Venkat, [TnQ] skvenkat
Wed May 11 05:56:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

Some people still use paper and print-outs to read things ...
They want line-numbers put in galley-proofs, so the author when he make
correction could say change this to that in line-number 41, etc.. I know
PDF annotations can do this sort of thing, but as I said they would use
only paper you see ... they find these computers and gadgets bit weird.
Many pagination systems find it difficult to do this sort of thing
because of architectural reasons. Some do it, but when a thing like
table or frame of text comes in between, it all begins to fall apart.
Will Scribus able to this sort of thing? (say with python script).

Suki