[Scribus] Setting Right Indent on Paragraphs

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Wed May 11 04:53:39 CEST 2005

>I'm using V1.2 and want to set the right indent on a paragraph.  In editing
>the paragraph styles I'm able to set a left indent using the Indent field on
>the dialog, but how can I set a right indent?

The right indent is a feature to come.
AFAIK it is part of 1.3 development. Not sure whether it will make it
into 1.2.2.
Someone from the Team might advise on this.

>Also, is it possible to edit the paragraph formatting on a paragraph by
>paragraph basis.  I note that the paragraph justification buttons in the Edit
>Text window are present but disabled.

Please use the Paragraph Style editor. This is really "the" way to
format in Scribus. Once you're used to that, you'll find it's easy
and efficient.

HTH

Louis