[Scribus] Accents in pt_BR (iso8859-1)

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter edson.richter
Mon May 9 19:23:12 CEST 2005

I'm realised that to change input method for Qt I need to change input
method for X, but this made no difference.
Someone could point me what version of Qt is supposed I be using?
Someone already tested 1.2.2 to know if this problem still occur?
Is there some place where I can download a zip with all sources that I
can compile (cvs downloading here is prohibited by firewalls).

Thanks,

Richter