[Scribus] PDF/X-3 Option 'Disabled'

scribus at wittongilbert.free-online.co.uk scribus
Sun May 8 21:23:23 CEST 2005

I am trying to move from MS Publisher (don't scream!) for a basic
newsletter I edit.

The format of the newsletter is a folded A4 booklet to give an A5 page.

In MS Pub I can set this up to print as a booklet and it works well
(about all that works well in MS!).

I can get the scribus templates to give me an onscreen equivalent using
'facing pages' however, I don't have the ability to print them (or save
them to PDF) like this.  My printer lets me do N-up printing but that
puts page 1 and 2 together I want Page 1 and 8 together, 2 and 7
together etc so that when folded in a book it gives me page 1 front
cover, page 2 and 3 facing etc like it appears on the screen.

I assume its there as a feature I just can't find it!!

Calum