[Scribus] Typo in dialog in 1.2.2 re bug 1967

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat May 7 21:09:27 CEST 2005

Hi,

Bug 1967 was submitted with a typo in the OO.org 2.0 .sxw and .odt importer
dialogs. Seeing these importers might get used a lot with 1.2.2, I've fixed
the .cpp file strings and I have updated the ts and po files manually myself.

This means the translators working on existing files can just submit and I'll
manually check and fix any issues there.

Those that have submitted already need not worry with anything other than to
grab cvs. I have fixed their files and checked the translations are ok.

Current 1.2.2 translation statistics are here:
http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&sm=translationstatistics&page=transstats
British English, Danish, Polish are at 100%.

regards
Craig