[Scribus] Accents in pt_BR (iso8859-1)

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter edson.richter
Wed May 4 14:46:48 CEST 2005

Sorry to say I changed i18n at /etc/sysconfig to pt_BR.UTF-8, rebooted
and still not working.

I tried every font here... But the problem is different. I can type
accents in "Edit text" window. When I confirm and close, the text is
truncated to the first accent found. If I type "acentua??o works here",
when I confirm, the text appear in frame as "acentua?", and nothing more.

Richter