[Scribus] infinite loop in PDF printing is fixed

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef
Wed May 4 00:49:42 CEST 2005

PLinnell wrote:

>On Tuesday 03 May 2005 21:51, Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:
>

>>Hi all,
>>
>>I just saw that the problem with the PDF files going into a
>>infinite loop has been fixed (issue 0001936 in the bugtracker) in
>>CVS. But it seems that the cvs downloadable version on the site
>>doesn't reflect the changes made in May yet, so I'm humbly asking
>>if the downloadable cvs version is going to be updated soon? Or
>>could I get cvs access somewhere?
>>
>>with friendly regards,
>>
>>Franky
>>

>Hi,
>
>anoncvs should now have those changes. I just forced a sync.
>
>If you are having infinte loop issues it is probably another problem.
>
>Cheers,
>Peter

Hi Peter,

since it was my bug request, I'm pretty sure it'll be fixed when Franz
says it is :-)
I just downloaded the cvs tar from the site, and it still seems to be
the old one. I'll try tomorrow again.

bye now,

Franky