[Scribus] Accents in pt_BR (iso8859-1)

Ludi Maciel iludi
Tue May 3 23:59:36 CEST 2005

Em Ter 03 Mai 2005 14:08, Craig Bradney escreveu:
> On Tuesday 03 May 2005 18:44, Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:
> > Is there any flag I can enable when compiling to generate more detailes
> > debug info to the list?
>
> Now, how did you go with KWord?
>
> > I really appreciatte help already obtained from the community... I'll
> > love to help giving more information for this exceptional software.
> >
> > IT: someone started a pt_BR translation for docs? I'll like to
> > contribute.

Hi again Edson.
Nobody at the moment.
Probably, we (Frederico and I) will start the portuguese session of the
Scribus Wiki soon, but we don't have any plans to translate the docs yet.
The docs are great, but we intend to create a more specific, shorter and
"native" content.
Maybe a "complete version" of Scribus in pt_BR could be possible in 1.3
version (program, docs, site and wiki).
I also think that would be nice if we have a pt_PT version of Scribus (shared
content, like site and wiki).
Well, if you are interesting in translate the docs content or something else
(how-to, tips, reviews, wiki content, whatever...) please, contact me.

Ludi Maciel

foot note:
Thanks Maciej for the tip :)