[Scribus] Enlarging page size in existing document

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1
Tue May 3 12:25:09 CEST 2005

Dnia wtorek, 3 maja 2005 12:24, michal napisa?:
> Hello,
> I have existing Scribus document in page size A4 (297x210mm). Now, I want
> to enlarge it in both direction (finnaly it will have 307x220mm). Is it
> possible?

Resizing is currently not possible in the 1.2.x series (and AFAIK it never
will be, only in 1.3.x) but you can try creating a new document and import
the pages from the old one (File->Import->Import Pages)

--
?ukasz [DeeJay1] Jerna?
"PLD wspiera tych uzytkownikow, ktorym PLD dziala." - djurban