[Scribus] Font change requestor

Peter Nermander m8130
Mon May 2 08:34:29 CEST 2005

> 2. Create an additional user-selectable "short form", in which there is
> only one listing for each typeface: eg, Luxi Sans, Luxi Serif, Nimbus
> Roman, etc.  Where a bold version is available, a button could be
> clicked, if not the button would be greyed out (unclickable).  Another
> positive side effect would be to dramatically shorten the font list.

I think a better solution would be two list boxes (or combo-boxes). One for the
font name and one for the different variants. Then you could have the option to
assign shortcut keys to the variants (of course scribus could parse the names of
the variants and make some "intelligent" default bindings, but if I want to use
Extra Heavy for my "bold" I want to be able to change it to that).

/Peter