[Scribus] word wrap error

frank gaude' tanzen
Mon May 2 03:02:14 CEST 2005

Well, from my long experience, I'm 73 years old, the two spaces applied
with use of non-proportional typewriters of yesteryear. Such went to one
space when DTP came into popular being and proportional spacing for type
in word-processors was used for most bodies of text. Looking over
typeset books of long ago, even then we could see the single-space
between sentences, really an em-space or en-space.

A well-coded DTP problem should have no problems with double spacing
between sentences and line-break wraps.