[Scribus] Win32 port

Lukasz Jernas deejay1
Mon Mar 28 15:12:15 CEST 2005

Paul napisa?(a):

>Hi,
>

>>The "easy way out" for non-PS printers is to depend on GhostScript - the
>>Win32 port is *very* useful, and has a nice mswinpr2 device that pops up
>>the usual windows printer selection dialog.
>>

>Nice idea, but it's still the same problem of the user having to go and
>get a copy themselves or having to install another package (or me having
>to include it directly). That said, IIRC, XP has ghostscript as part of
>it's install. Can anyone check that?

AFAIK XP doesn't have ghostscript included, but I can't check that right
now.
IMHO including GS together with Scribus would be much of a pain, it's
just a few directories and two registry keys, a batch script would do
the job..
Anyway - if there's some help needed I'm here with a Win 98SE box and
some Win 2K and WinXP boxes nearby (eg. at work)

--
Lukasz Jernas
http://www.nsj.srem.pl/