[Scribus] Win32 port

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1
Mon Mar 28 16:02:29 CEST 2005

Dnia poniedzia?ek, 28 marca 2005 00:41, Paul napisa?:
> Hi,
> >
> > The "easy way out" for non-PS printers is to depend on GhostScript - the
> > Win32 port is *very* useful, and has a nice mswinpr2 device that pops up
> > the usual windows printer selection dialog.
>
> Nice idea, but it's still the same problem of the user having to go and
> get a copy themselves or having to install another package (or me having
> to include it directly). That said, IIRC, XP has ghostscript as part of
> it's install. Can anyone check that?

AFAIK there's no ghostscript in XP, but I cannot check that right now.
GS for WIN32 has just a few directories and two registry keys, so IMHO it
would be so hard to include it together with Scribus and a batch script
should do the trick.
Anyway I can help with some testing, I have an Win98SE box here and access to
some Win2K Pro and WinXP boxes also...

--
?ukasz [DeeJay1] Jerna?
"PLD wspiera tych uzytkownikow, ktorym PLD dziala." - djurban