[Scribus] Main and Wiki sites

Ludi Maciel iludi
Fri Mar 25 14:45:07 CET 2005

Craig Bradney wrote:

>On Friday 25 March 2005 14:11, Ludi Maciel wrote:
>

>>Hi guys.
>>We have created a Scribus Multiply community for Brazilian users. We
>>have just admins, no users by now.
>>I want to use some content of Wiki (like how-to) and news from the main
>>site.
>>So, could I (and the others admins) use the content of the both sites?
>>
>>Regards.
>>Ludi Maciel
>>

>Why would you not create a Brazilian section on the existing wiki site????
>
>Craig

I do know... We would like to customize the content for our location,
but we can't (no time) to maintain a site. Otherwise, I'm pretending  to
translate the very cool (and useful) contents of wiki site, but no time
to do it all time.
I can talk to Frederico and have his opinion, but I think it's good option.
How could I do it?

Ludi Maciel