[Scribus] Scribus-1.3 CVS

Owen Cook rcook
Fri Mar 25 10:07:33 CET 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, Craig Bradney wrote:

> On Friday 25 March 2005 07:21, Owen wrote:
> > Just updated 1.3 from the repository.
> >
> > First attempt to run failed so started with gdb

> Yep,.  thats right, just nuke the <shortcut > lines or your scribus13.rc file.

OK,  I downloaded the latest CVS where you had fixed the
scribus13.rc, I got this diff in the rc file when starting from the last
rc file

831c831
<  <SHORTCUT ACTION="toolsInsertShape" SEQUENCE="S" />
---
>  <SHORTCUT ACTION="toolsInsertShape" SEQUENCE="P" />

However, its the prefs13.xml file which is the culprit as all I need do is
remove that to start again without failure.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned that in the bug report.

Anyway thanks for the speedy service on a Good Friday!

Owen