[Scribus] Problem with .svg file

Heikki Luhamaa heikkiluha
Thu Mar 24 08:40:47 CET 2005

Found solution and maybe is help to someone.

So to have .svg object text to be printed in Scribus I changed text
object in .svg file in Inkscape as follows:

1. Turned text to path (Path->Object to Path)
2. Break the text apart (Path->Break apart)
3. Now letters with empty spaces within (like P) are filled. For them I
selected both paths (describing letter outer space and empty space) and
excluded them (Path->Exclude). (If just combined it wont work within
Scribus!). Now the letters are nice again.
4. and voila - the file is now Scribus compatible :)

Heikki

?hel kenal p?eval (kolmap?ev, 23. m?rts 2005, 15:06-0500), kirjutas
Louis Desjardins: