[Scribus] pamphlet

David Wallis dandewallis
Wed Mar 23 07:18:39 CET 2005

Hi there
This is a follow-up to my query re making a booklet
As suggested I went to wiki and downloaded  a helper for printing a
pamphlet which would meet my needs
I downloaded and installed psutils  for the linux.os
All seemed to be in order so I created a four page doc in Scribus
I hit print and up came my Brother dialogue. I then selected kprinter in
alternative printer box. hit print. go into properties > filters and
select pamphlet printing even pages then hit print. The printer thinks
for a while and out pops a blank page.
After a reboot, I tried again this time selecting pdf rather than
brother and went through the rest of the procedures.
I could view the resultant pdf file but when I printed it I had to set
the Brother filter to print pdf. Seemed a long way round
Could some kind soul put me on the right track
Thank you
David Wallis
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Doggy Internet]