[Scribus] Success: compile Mac/Aqua from CVS without patches

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Tue Mar 22 14:41:15 CET 2005

>On Tuesday 22 March 2005 08:24, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:
>>  You guys rock! :-)
>>
>>  Does that mean, I can buy a Powerbook and won't miss Scribus?
>>
>>  Cheers!
>>  juh
>
>To clarify: It is *possible* to build Scribus natively now with some
>work.

Is it possible this "portability" becomes a little easier for
"ordinary" users like me? :)
Or would it be too much asking to have a thorough how-to aimed at
real command-line beginners? (and I mean, real beginners!!! Think of
those instructions as "human-software"!!!).

By the way, I am totally impressed!

Cheers!

Louis