[Scribus] Re: Scribus 1.2.1/13.0 for Solaris

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Sun Mar 20 22:14:30 CET 2005

ken mays wrote:

>I have Scribus compile over on the Blastwave.org site:
>
>http://blastwave.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/csw/users/kenmays/
>
>scribus-1.2.1 & 1.3.0 for sparc!
>
>~Ken

Seems I sent this to Ken, rather than the group...

I'm curious as to what, if any, issues you had in compiling it.
Unfortunately, this package demonstrates exactly why I've never been
keen on the blastwave packages; all the dependencies assume other
blastwave packages. There's no concept of allowing the Sun Companion CD
or SunFreeWare packages to fill the role of some/any of the dependency
packages.

Rainer