[Scribus] Re: Smart Text Selection

Andreas Vox avox
Thu Mar 17 18:06:36 CET 2005

Hi again!

I checked the 1.3 cvs sources and I don't think it's implemented yet:

/** 10/12/2004 - pv - #1203: wrong selection on double click
Catch the double click signal - cut the wrong selection (with
whitespaces on the tail) - select only one word - return
controlling back to story editor - have rest */
void StoryEditor::doubleClick(int para, int position)
{
         int paraFrom, indexFrom, paraTo, indexTo;
         QString selText = Editor->selectedText();
         if (selText.length() == 0 || !smartSelection)
         {
                 updateProps(para, position);
                 return;
         }
         Editor->getSelection(&paraFrom, &indexFrom, &paraTo, &indexTo);
         selText =  selText.stripWhiteSpace();
         Editor->setSelection(paraFrom, indexFrom, paraFrom, indexFrom +
selText.leng
th());
         updateProps(para, position);
}