[Scribus] Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 is out ...

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Thu Mar 17 02:33:03 CET 2005

Gregory Pittman wrote:

> wayne wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday 15 March 2005 01:43 pm, Sergio Cambra wrote:
>>

>>> El Martes 15 de Marzo de 2005 23:56, wayne escribi?:

>>> I needed install libstdc++5 in cooker.
>>>
>>> Sergio
>>>

>> I already have it installed.
>>

> Did you uninstall or somehow remove your old acroread?

just read this and realized it was a little cryptic -- you probably want
to make sure you've gotten rid of all old/new/dead instances of
'installed' acroread -- use find or slocate or something to make sure
you get them all.  There is some trickiness to the non-rpm install,
where you think you are starting the program from may not work.  I was
surprised to find I had 3 or 4 versions of acroread lurking out there.

Greg