[Scribus] Crash with sig#6 when creating pdf >600dpi

Sebastian Roeder sebastian.roeder
Wed Mar 16 09:24:16 CET 2005

I am using scribus 1.2.2cvs on Gentoo Linux with ghostscript 7.07 and
when I want to create a 1800dpi pdf from my project (32 pages A4 with
many photos) scribus crashes with sig#6. There is no more error output
in the console (exept two tiff warnings about unknown fields). The
export with 600dpi pdf works fine, 1200dpi crashs, too. Can anybody
verify this? Can this be fixed? (Of cause I did my test pdfs with low
resolution and now I do not have time to deal with problems;-)

Regards,
Sebastian R?der