[Scribus] Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 is out ...

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Wed Mar 16 00:07:19 CET 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:56:15 -1000, wayne <iw at ukulele.com> wrote:
> On Monday 14 March 2005 08:39 pm, Uwe Fechner wrote:
> Yes, I used the --nodeps option for the rpm. Still no go. The splash screen
> comes on for a few seconds then disappears and that's it.

On Fedora Core 3, the package compat-libstdc++-8-3.3.4.2 has to be
installed first.

Maybe you need to install an equivalent package.

> BTW, what command do you use to start the program? acroread?

Yes.  It actually appears in my Gnome menu (under "Office") as well.