[Scribus] Pick a text colour...

Paraplegic Racehorse paraplegic_racehorse
Tue Mar 15 20:59:05 CET 2005

Frank Cox wrote:

>Gimp allows you to select your current draw colour by clicking on an
>existing colour in the image.
>
>As I was trying to match some new text to the text that was already
>included in a graphic I had imported into Scribus tonight, it occurred
>to me that it would be very handy to be able to set your current font
>colour by clicking on an existing colour in your document.

This is a really good idea ... sort of. I haven't played with imported
colored/styled text from other software (OOo) much, so I don't know what
goes on behind the scenes. Presumably, new styles are created for each
imported style.

For import of colored styles, adding the imported color to the
document's color palate might be the best way to go with this one.

--
__
Faster than a speeding slug!