[Scribus] PDF Export to Grayscale.

Isaac Davis isaac
Tue Mar 15 11:26:49 CET 2005

Craig Bradney wrote:

>When I do my mag, I create it in colour, then File->collect for output into a
>new dir. Then I load all images at once into Gimp and convert them and adjust
>brightness as required (just converting to greyscale may leave you with
>images that are to dark etc).
>
>With Scribus 1.3 we do have a greyscale export option though.
>
>Craig

I might try that next week. This week, I got in a lot of ads last
minute, and it's been hectic. I just finished ftp'ing the files to the
printer. I sent them the pdf from Scribus and a zip of corresponding
tiff files. I imported the pdf's into Gimp and then saved each page as a
tiff file. I will have the printer check a few pages versus their
conversion, and we will see if that works for now. I would love to try
out 1.3, but need stability at the moment.
Thanks all,
Isaac