[Scribus] Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 is out ...

wayne iw
Tue Mar 15 01:00:35 CET 2005

On Monday 14 March 2005 07:19 am, Thomas Zastrow wrote:

> ... now also for Linux:
>
> ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/unix/7x/7.0/enu/
>
> The Look & Feel ist - thanks GTK - very better than in version 5. And it
> seems to be a little bit faster.

Couldn't get either one to run.

I installed it at /usr/local/Adobe/Acrobat7.0.
When I try to run it, "GTK Accessibility Module initialized" appears on the
command line, the splash screen pops up, then disappears. Nothing happens
after that. I'm back on the command line prompt.

I tried the rpm but couldn't get it running.

Wayne
MDK 10.1