[Scribus] Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 is out ...

PLinnell mrdocs
Tue Mar 15 00:23:16 CET 2005

I've posted a story on www.scribus.net with the link and some
observations on some not so obvious features.

Its way faster than 5 and what I find interesting is the layer,
commenting tools and review tools which were previous to V.7 were
only available in the corporate approval product. It tells me Adobe
are more serious than just basic viewing of PDF. The comment tools
are quite extensive and work just like the Win32/OSX versions. Unlike
5.0.x everything works.. Even mutt is an option for mail client.

Aside for the hefty download, it is IMO a no brainer to upgrade.... I
am re-writing the docs to reflect all the new features and some
defaults which should be changed for optimal use with Scribus.

The rpm install was properly behaved and even has a proper
freedesktop.org desktop file.

Cheers,
Peter