[Scribus] [Patch] MacOSX native

Benjamin Reed rangerrick
Mon Mar 14 14:07:57 CET 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:06:23 +0100, Martin Costabel <costabel at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Of course I do. The kde admin system knows how to make dylibs for
> darwin, but not how to make plugins. Ben Reed (the only person who knows
> how to build kde on Mac OS X) usually replaces the whole admin directory
> by a heavily patched one so that kde build plugins correctly, but for

...and actually, I generally don't any more.  As of KDE 3.3 most of my
admin patches have been merged into their admin/ tree, and as of KDE
3.4 all but the libtool changes are in there (my KDE 3.4.0 packages in
experimental replace libtool with a new version to get around some
flat_namespace annoyances on 10.3+ and to get smarter handling of
-framework, but it's not necessary for most user applications, I don't
patch anything else in admin)