[Scribus] [Patch] MacOSX native

Martin Costabel costabel
Mon Mar 14 10:36:58 CET 2005

Craig Bradney wrote:
>>The final long-standing patch comes from the fact that the Apple
>>compiler seems to be more picky about the distinction between "char" and
>>"const char" than what Scribus developers seem to be using.
>

> Oh?

This is my only explanation for the fact that I always, since the
earliest days, had to replace come "char"s by "const char"s at various
places, lately in makedir() and mymkdir(), because otherwise the
compilation would crash. I am assuming, of course, that the scribus
developers are able to compile the scribus sources unpatched :-)

--
Martin